ALL CHRISTIANS RECOGNIZE EVIL
The Word of God never changes because God never changes. He is the same yesterday, today and forever!
Keeping it simple:
- If it Builds up or Lifts up it’s of God.
- If it destroys or tears down, it is not of God.
- If it’s the Truth, it’s of God.
- If it’s a lie or misleads in any way it’s not of God.
- The Truth of God is built on Rock but
- Lies are built on sand, shifty as the one who tries to deceive.
- God does not Force Himself on you.
- The devil does.
- God is Freedom.
- The devil is possession.
If it breaks commandments, it is not of God:
- Thou shalt have no other Gods before me.
- Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image.
- Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain.
- Remember the Sabbath Day to keep it Holy.
- Honor thy father and thy mother.
- Thou shalt not kill.
- Thou shalt not commit adultery.
- Thou shalt not steal.
- Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor.
- Thou shalt not covet.
The New Testament adds the commandment of Jesus in Matthew 22:37-40:
Jesus said unto him,”Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
This is the first and great commandment.
And the second is like unto it, thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself.
On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.”
I know who you all are now more than ever and am waiting for you to realize what that is before it’s too late for some of you. Do I expect that human beings will ever be perfect? Of course not, but at least try. God knows your heart so hopefully you have some idea if you are “right with God.” If you don’t believe in such “nonsense” try to see why you really believe this and what you do believe.
The Ultimate Irony is while the world tries so hard to escape the Word of God, it only serves to prove that Jesus is the Savior of the World by the world becoming more evil the further they stray.
One of my prayers to God is to be more loving and forgiving to myself and others. I remember to include myself because I learned self hate at a very early age. Combine that with the condemnation in the Old Testament, which I admit I seldom read, and you have some real guilt problems with not being “enough.” We will never be enough for the world or man but we will always be enough for God as long as we care.