The liberal mindset and reasoning behind the way the mainstream media pretends to promote our collective beliefs is completely dishonest. We all know the effect that celebrities and stardom have on the average young person so the media uses their voices as a way to sway those who don’t know any better to specific agendas using them as a way to spread their ideology to indoctrinate and pervert the unsuspecting mind.
This effect is not debatable because we all know what the power of repetition does to the human mind. A sort of “auto-suggestion” that causes them to go along with whatever is being said. You would have to be able to recognize what is going on to “block” and fight against their will over yours. If this were not so, they would not have something called “commercials” corporations pay big bucks to flood the airways with.
- We need to start obeying God’s Commandments or Word over man’s word. We need to put back the words of God into our public buildings and take away the voice of unrighteous men from all areas of our lives.
- We need to realize that when we claim to resent the intrusion of religion “controlling us” in favor of the control another man has over our mind, we might need to wake up fast, especially when that control is bad for us.
- We need to see that there are many forms of bullying and a group that claims to be against it, but believes a mother murdering her own child is a personal choice or someone who abuses others that do not accept their beliefs is acceptable, makes them hypocritical beyond belief.
- We need to know that our personal belief is just that and no one group or person has the right to force their opinions on others, especially when they do not want it done to them. Again hypocritical bullying and maybe a little insane.
- If you live in a country, you must believe in that country’s basic belief system or it defeats the purpose for you to live there in the first place. You might want to find another place to live if you cannot support the country that supports you.
- There are too many people demanding too many things that are not only offensive to the majority, but they are completely unreasonable. These people need to be made to grow up, get the mental health help they really need or keep it to themselves.
- No group of people, minority or otherwise, should ever be able to behave in a consistently racist or offensive way and expect to be accepted or taken seriously by others. No group that means to offend and harm others should be tolerated, no matter what false rhetoric they use to back up their action. Most can recognize the truth. No person or group that preaches hate and murder should ever be taken seriously. They should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law to prevent this kind of behavior from becoming more prevalent.
- Expect the best from people and they usually don’t disappoint. I believe in “tough love.” I have seen so many people fail when others allow them to by making excuses for them and making them weak. If you really love someone, you want them to be independent and will show them they can do better, because we all can if we put forth the effort and believe in ourselves.
- Treat other people, as you wish to be treated yourself. Don’t condemn others for doing the same things you do or for not being perfect. No one is perfect.
- Attitude is everything and you will never succeed with a negative or a bad one. Don’t let other people’s treatment of you now or in the past, define you. You know what you are and you know your capabilities and limitations. It’s OK to allow yourself to fail once in a while or rest when things get too crazy. Always be kind to yourself because in the end you are really all you have. You were born with you and will die with you, so learn to love and forgive yourself for being the human you were born to be.
God bless and peace be with everyone.